Sphere Tutorial.....
  • Hi and sorry in advance, I'm a newbie to acorn and am trying to work my way through the tutorials. I've been going through the Sphere shape tutorial word for word but it doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong or does the tutorial have a mistake? Thanks.
  • Hello,

Specifically which part of the sphere tutorial?  It may be easier to make a quicktime screen recording showing what steps you are taking and then send it to support@flyingmeat.com and we can problem solve further.

Thanks,

Kirstin
  • Thank for the reply Kirsten. I'll do that. In essence once I make the duplicate shape layer and change the fill/stroke boxes the sphere never shades like it does in the tutorial? I am still looking at a White sphere and not the shaded one as per the tutorial..
  • Which tutorial are you looking at?
  • Phil 1367 -- I emailed you a short video outlining some of the steps.  Let me know if it doesn't cover the part that was causing issues.

• ccgus it's the sphere tutorial.
  • I have to just say what amazing service I just received from Kirstin and Acorn. Creating a short video tutorial showed me exactly where i was going wrong (not selecting the duplicate sphere, i was selecting the duplicate layer and thinking thats what i had to do) by following the tutorial I realised immediately where I was going wrong.
    Thanks Kirstin for your efforts, they are appreciated!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID