Layers seem locked in place
  • Sorry Gus, I submitted a bug report about not being able to shift a Text layer out of a Group, thinking it was an isolated problem. 

But now I find I can't move or rearrange any of my layers or groups! I can select them but not move them. I guess I've done something to screw things up somehow. I didn't lock anything so there are no padlocks showing. 

Any suggestions?

Cheers, Dave.
  • Okay, so I saved it and close Acorn. Came back and opened it later and found all was well again, so would that indicate a bug? Or maybe my system just couldn't keep up with the changes I was making?

Cheers, Dave.
  • Something probably went wrong inside of Acorn.  Did anything print out from Acorn in Console.app?  And if so, can you copy and paste that into an email to us?
  • Damn, I was afraid you'd ask me something technical. :-/

Nothing came up on screen if that's what you mean. There was no actual indication of a malfunction; I was able to continue working on my project, just couldn't rearrange the layers is all. 

I'll email you with whatever I can find in the Console app.

Regards, Dave.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID