The big picture
  • Just a minor inconvenience but I'd like to know. Whenever I open an image file in Acorn, no matter how small the image it opens in a huge window that covers most of my screen. Is this an OS thing or can it be adjusted? A window say 20% larger than the image would be more convenient.

Cheers, Dave.
  • Acorn will remember your window position when opening the same file.  But you are opening different files each time, correct?

And a couple more questions:
    What version of Acorn are you using?
    What version of OS X are you using?

thanks,

-gus
  • Thanks again for your quick response Gus. Yes you're right, I've been opening a lot of old stuff in the last couple of days. I've just opened a file I saved an hour ago and you're right again, it remembered it's window size. That's great - problem solved!   :-)

Using Acorn Version 4.5.4 (9417) on a 2009 iMac running OS X.10.9.5 Mavericks.

You and Kirstin are doing an awesome job, thanks again.

Cheers, Dave.

• Oops, don't want to make a fuss Gus, but just for the record, this morning I'm opening images I worked on yesterday and they appear in huge windows, hiding almost everything on the screen.  :-(

Dave.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID